Phoenix Recycling Inc is a family run business providing Document Destruction, Recycling, and Records Management Services to over 2,400 businesses in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.
Do you have excellent customer service skills, are you detail orientated, a problem solver, have a great memory, highly productive, multi task well, work well under pressure and tight delivery timelines? Do you have good oral and written communication skills and fantastic telephone manners? If so this position might be for you!
We need someone to help run our growing service business and keep us organized. You will greet our customers and visitors on the phone and at the door, as well as being responsible for general administrative and operational duties. Our office environment is busy and very customer service focused. We are looking for someone with experience in Microsoft Office, Outlook and general office experience. You will need a clear criminal record, have graduated high school and be comfortable working in a small office environment.
The hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Please include wage expectations.
Phoenix Recycling is a leading Manitoba company. We provide paper shredding, records storage and recycling services to Manitoba and surrounding area businesses. We are looking to add to the Phoenix team of dedicated staff with a full time permanent position in our production warehouse.
This position is full time and permanent. The hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Responsible for following Phoenix procedures while ensuring customer satisfaction, helping to continually improve operations and performing all duties safely and securely.
Day to day activities include:
- moving 5 ton trucks into loading docks
- unloading trucks using forklifts, pallet jacks and by hand
- properly staging, weighing and recording material unloaded from the trucks
- load trucks with equipment needed for the next day’s work
- running the paper shredding machine
- running the baling machine
- basic service to keep equipment in top running condition
- general housekeeping of warehouse environment
- other duties as assigned
The Production/Warehouse position is integral to ensuring the smooth operation of our business and ensuring our trucks are ready for servicing our clients the next day. We are looking for someone who is ready to take on this important role.
- Security Clearance: Must have a clean criminal record. A complete background clearance will be performed.
- Education: Completed High school degree/diploma.
- Lifting Requirements: Must be able to lift heavy items repeatedly during the work day. The lifting weight can exceed 70 lbs each.
- Experience: Minimum 1-2 years previous warehouse/distribution experience. Forklift Experience required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Drivers License: Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license with no major offenses. Must be able to drive standard.
- Independent Work: Must be able to complete the work independently. Must be able to work in an organized and safe manner.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phoenix Recycling Inc is a family run business providing Document Destruction, Recycling, and Records Management Services to over 1400 business in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.
This is a full time (not seasonal) position 40 hours per week. Our minimum starting wage is $15.0/hour – we are flexible if you bring extra skills to the table. We promote from with in the company so all successful candidates must be able to make the progression from working in the warehouse to training in our trucks to driving the trucks. Phoenix supplies complete uniforms to all our team members so they look sharp all the time. New employees are enrolled in our health spending account that provides $1000/year to offset health and dental expenses.
To be considered for a position you must:
- Have completed high school or equivalent
- Be able to pass our security clearance including Criminal Record Check and Credit Check
- Be able to do heavy manual labour, repetitive lifting of 60lbs or more continually during the day.
- Be customer orientated
- Have a clean Drivers abstract – No serious driving offences.
- Be able to work between the hours of 6 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday.
As an entry level employee you will learn:
- To drive a forklift, and order picker
- To operate various pieces of machinery including a large paper baler and shredder.
- To utilize a bar code system to locate and pick boxes of business records
- Phoenix warehouse systems
We will also begin training you to drive our fleet of 5 ton trucks. You will be partnered with our senior drivers who will train you in the safe operations of a commercial vehicle, document security procedures, and customer service.
Over time your position will evolve into a driving position and we will start the process over with a new person!
We pride ourselves in being the type of company that people want to work for, we grow this business by hiring the best people we can find and training them to be the best employees in the world. If you think you are the right person for our company we encourage you to send us your resume.
Phone 204 222 5096
Fax 204 224 2798